I’m finally back and with another favorite/Top 5 beauty products! This time, I’m sharing all my favorite lipsticks for the Fall/Winter time!
I know I said in the past that I was over the liquid lipstick trend (and I am for the most part), but there’s something I love about a matte finish lip for this time of year! These are my most used lipsticks during this Fall time, and they all range from nudes, mauves, & reds. If you follow me on Instagram & catch me wearing a matte lip, I am for sure to be wearing one of these that I’m about to mention.
Behold for some of the best swatches of all time..
Starting from left to right:
- Truffle by Dose of Colors – probably my favorite brand that carries liquid lipsticks! Very comfortable on the lips & very long lasting. Your true everyday nude with a hint of brown/pink undertone. One of my favorite nudes!
- Posh by Girlactik – In my opinion, this brand plus DOC, go hand in hand for the best liquid lipsticks formula out in the beauty industry. Out of all the other brands I’ve tried there’s nothing else that can compare! If I had to choose 2 lipstick shades for the entire season of Fall, this would be one of them! It’s a very neutral, brownie nude.
- Ashton by Anastasia Beverly Hills– I know what you’re thinking.. but I swear it’s a very different lipstick than the one I just mentioned! They look very similar in picture, but I promise you they are not the same! Ashton is a really mauvey brown with a little more red. This color is by far my number 1 go-to and my favorite Fall lipstick of all time. To say I love this shade is an understatement!
- Lolita by Kat Von D– Of course I was bound to mention this shade one day or another. Need I say more? Lolita is a beautiful universal shade, & it is a true mauve rosy color. Very beautiful & if you don’t have this in your collection, you must get it now.
- Brick by Dose of Colors– This here, is the shade I turn to when I’m feeling vampy & want to go for a bold lip. Definitely a shade that screams Fall & it makes you feel bold & confident when wearing it. It is a deep, vampy, brick red.
I hope you liked one or two of the shades I shared with you today! Wishing you a beautiful day & that the rest of your Fall is just as beautiful!
See you all in my next post!